1. This website is operated by Gel Nation Ltd t/a The Little Nail Shop. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Little Nail Shop. The Little Nail Shop offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
3. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
4. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
1. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3. We require all orders to be fully paid for prior to dispatch via our payment gateway.
4. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
5. Our office working days are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm, bank holidays are not included. Our online Shop is open 24 hours 365 days
6. Our transaction currency is GBP Sterling.
7. Our Goods are not offered on a sale or return basis
8. Goods are not returnable unless faulty . Please see our returns policy
9. All prices quoted within the online store are exclusive of VAT at the current rate. The VAT content is shown at checkout where applicable.
10. There are no minimum order values.
11. All our products are for sale to qualified Nail Technicians or students showing a suitable course attendance only. All products sold via our web shop are not to be resold under any circumstances.
12. Cancellations. – We accept cancellations up to the point of dispatch but will deduct 10% from refund amount to cover any merchant transaction charges. Cancellations must be made by email using the registered email address on your account.
13. This website and its content is copyright of The Little Nail Shop – © The Little Nail Shop 2019 All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
14. All Training/Workshops must be paid for in full prior to the Training/Workshop taking place. There are deposits to pay for each Training/Workshop which are non refundable if there is non attendance /cancellation of the Training/Workshop. Where no deposits are paid and the Training/Workshops are paid up in full then a cancellation charge will be levied against the refund of the remaining amounts.
15. The Little Nail Shop may change these Terms And Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29th October 2019.
1. Any orders dispatched for delivery outside of the United Kingdom may be required to pay additional taxes/import duty according to your countries import / tax laws. You (The customer) and NOT The Little Nail Shop are responsible for these charges should they be levied . International orders which are sent are always shipped as a Duties/Tax unpaid basis. This means that any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer and not The Little Nail Shop. If a shipment is returned and Duties or Taxes are due payable then we will deduct the amount from your refund where necessary..
2. Orders received before 11am (GMT) will be dispatched on the same day for a 1 – 3 day delivery dependent on your postcode and service availability . Our working days are Monday – Friday only. Scottish Highlands and Islands are not included for next day delivery. if you are unsure of any shipping details please contact us at [email protected]
3. Orders for delivery within the United Kingdom under £165 plus VAT are charged at £5.95 plus vat for delivery, Orders placed that are over £165 plus VAT will be sent free of any delivery charges for the United Kingdom only, PLEASE NOTE Specials such as Limited editions or Electrical items such as E-files may still have shipping applied due to extra costs incurred. All other charges applicable to other regions are shown at checkout prior to purchase. If you are unsure of any shipping matter/cost please contact us at [email protected]
4. Any order containing a PRE ORDER or a BACK-ORDER item will not be dispatched until the order can be completely fulfilled, that is to say that your order will be on Hold until the pre ordered/back ordered items are in stock. If you wish to release the in stock part of the order then shipping charges may be added.
5. All orders are sent via a business class next day courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery service. A signature is required for all deliveries.
6. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as delays may be due to circumstances beyond our control but the majority of deliveries will be on a next day basis, excluding Scottish Highlands, Islands & Northern Island where the shipping times are 2 days. Shipping will be advised at checkout.
7.Goods are despatched by a third party courier and their terms and conditions apply.