Aquarelle Ocean - a distinctive grenade of ocean depths spilling out in a few captivating tones.
1. Gently polish the nail plate with the polishing block. Apply Hard Base and cure according to the table.
2. Apply the color from the standard NeoNail hybrid paint palette in the form of 2 thin layers - each time harden in the LED lamp or UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a coat of Aquarelle Base Clear (if the color underneath is different to white) or Aquarelle Base White (if the color underneath is white), do not harden.
4. Apply the colored Aquarelle varnish in a small amount to the crystal washer. Using a thin brush, pick up the color from the Holder and make a pattern, then harden according to the table in the LED lamp or UV lamp.
5. In order to prolong the durability of the manicure made with Aqaurelle varnish, two layers of Hard Top should be applied. However, in the case of increased exposure to sunlight or the use of tanning beds, we recommend applying one layer of Hard Top and a second layer of Top Sunblocker. After curing, rinse the adhesive with a cleaver.
6. In order to remove the gel-polish from the nails, polish the glossy layer with a polishing block, then apply Acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a nail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for about 10 minutes .
If there are remains of the hybrid varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or cuticle pusher.
Save & Secure Checkout
Sale ends once the timer hits zero!