HARD BASE - 15ML
HARD BASE is used as a base for coloured UV/LED Gel Polish.
It is a product of the III Generation, and its formula provides even better durability, adhesion and resistance of the product to abrasion.
Fast application and hardening with UV and LED lamps is a guarantee of durability and color saturation.
An indispensable foundation for colorful UV/LED gels.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a LED / UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of UV/LED Gel Polish in the selected colour and harden in the LED / UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss.
5. Cure in the LED / UV lamp according to the table, then rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove lacquer from the nails, polish the polishing block with a shiny layer, then use Acetone. * for this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes.
If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick.
Save & Secure Checkout