Spider Gel 5 g - Neon Green
What will we wear on nails in the summer of 2019?
Stretching gel from the limited Spider Gel collection is a simple way to create minimalistic designs!
You can put green on any NeoNail UV/LED Gel Polish and create a color saturated with manicure energy.
The gel quickly paints straight lines on nails - check, maybe you can create the most fashionable nail design of the season!
It will be colorful and perfect!
Now that Spider Gel is in 4 new colors - yellow, orange, green, pink - and that's all in neon.
The rubber gel will stretch on the plate in a few seconds, as a result you will receive precise and thin lines with a strong color!
The product has a dense, stretchy consistency and creates a perfect line with one continuous movement.
It can be applied to any color of the NeoNail UV/LED gel polish range - which gives you endless possibilities of fashionable styling.
4 neon gels is a limited edition, available only this summer!
With it you will enter this year's color trends!
So this summer Time for geometric and minimalist patterns in neon why not!
1. Gently polish the nail with a polisher, remove the dust formed, then rinse with a cotton swab soaked in a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a UV / LED lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of UV/LED Gel Polish in the selected color and cure in a UV / LED lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). This activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Use a thin brush or dotting tool to apply Spider Gel in the selected color to obtain the desired effect / pattern.
Decorate then cure in a UV lamp (2 minutes) or LED (30-60 seconds).
4a. Spider Gel should be dragged with one continuous movement from point to point of contact, creating lines.
5. Apply the HARD TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss, cure in a UV / LED lamp according to the table, and then rinse with a swab moistened with a cleaner.
Save & Secure Checkout