Chrome Flakes Effect No. 3
It's all about glam.
Chrome Flakes Effect is a metallic foil in the form of extremely shiny, thin flakes that will create on your nails a glittering, multidimensional effect. This elegant manicure will make you shine at every party!
The foils can be applied to any UV/LED Gel Polish colour, however the most spectacular effects are obtained on the black colour
shades of silver, gold and copper will conjure up unique stylizations that will be perfect during the carnival.
They will also be a beautiful, shiny complement to the evening or wedding look. Using two methods of application (by rubbing in the entire surface of the tile or selected places) you can create a lot of flashy stylizations. It's up to you whether you want to get a subtle or strongly covering effect.
You will definitely love this phenomenal manicure!
Chrome Flakes Effect 03 creates a copper, glossy finish and a unique glamour effect.
Full cover effect:
1. Prepare the nails.
2. Thinly apply the UV undercoat HARD BASE as a primer and let it harden under LED or UV light (do not clean the nails afterwards).
3. Thinly apply the UV NAIL POLISH in the colour of your choice and let it cure under LED or UV light. Do not clean the nails afterwards. Repeat the process.
4. Thinly apply HARD TOP and allow it to cure under LED or UV light for a very short time (about 10 seconds).
5. Apply the Electric Effect using a suitable applicator. Use a soft brush to remove the excess glittering flakes.
6. Apply the UV HARD TOP for sealing.
1. Prepare the nails.
2. Thinly apply the UV base coat - HARD BASE and let it cure under LED or UV light (do not clean the nails afterwards).
3. Thinly apply the UV NAIL POLISH in the color of your choice and let it cure under LED or UV light. Do not clean the nails afterwards.
4. Thinly apply the 2 coat of UV NAIL POLISH in the color of your choice and let it cure under LED or UV light.
5. Apply the Chrome Flakes Efefctt to the selected areas with the aid of a silicone brush or finger pad on the second (sticky) colour layer.
6. Apply thinly the final coat - HARD TOP for protection.
Save & Secure Checkout